Jobs at New and Used Boat
View the current vacancies at New and Used Boat co
Boat Sales Executive
Hanbury Wharf, Droitwich
PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF THE JOB
To promote sales of both new and used boats and provide backup service relating to those sales
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Liaising with customers face to face, on the phone, over email and other platforms to discuss their requirements.
- Arranging viewings for customers and travelling to carry out the viewing if necessary.
- Generating new customer leads and following up existing customers.
- Working with customers and boatbuilders from initial enquiry to handing over a boat.
- Dealing with aftercare service and general office duties in a busy marina
Skills & Competencies:
- Must be proactive with all aspects of the role.
- Have excellent customer service skills.
- Able to work on own initiative within a small team
- Knowledge in IT systems including Microsoft Office 365.
- Target driven with some previous sales experience.
- Salary to be confirmed Depending on experience.
- 28 days holiday per year increasing with service.
Previous boating experience would be preferred but is not essential as full training will be given.
A full UK driving license is essential.
Minimum of 39 hours per week to include working one in every two weekends.
If you think you would suit this role then please send you CV with a covering letter to Marc Griffin at New and Used Boat Company, Hanbury Wharf, Hanbury Road, Droitwich, WR9 7DU or send a CV with covering email to email@example.com
If you would like to discuss this position prior to applying then please call Marc on 07876826040